Blog Page

5 Key Points to Selling as a Hacker by John Melonakos

5 Key Points to Selling as a Hacker (by John Melonakos) With the uptick of technology-centric solutions to sales and marketing, hackers and technical startup founders have a greater opportunity than ever before to excel at these critical business functions. At AccelerEyes, we are a hacker heavy company. We were founded entirely by software building […]

Continue reading 

 

Five Top Content Series in the B2B Marketing Game

We all know how important blogging is – heck, if we don’t get a post up this afternoon our entire business will probably crumble tomorrow. We also know that our blogs are only as good as their readers. Enter the content series. Let them know what to expect, and keep them coming back for more. […]

Continue reading 

 

The Word of the Day is: ALLBOUND

ALLBOUND If you were with us at B2BCamp last weekend or even if you just keep up with us on social media, you’ve probably heard this word once or twice in the last week. Keynote speaker Allen Nance dropped this newly coined term in his talk, and clearly it resonated within the community. In the […]

Continue reading 

 

A few thanks are in order…

Like the saying goes, we couldn’t do it without you. Huge thanks to all of our sponsors and contributors for B2BCamp Atlanta Summer 2013! Keynote Allen Nance  Founder, CEO and President, WhatCounts   Conference Host Nate Kristy    Gold Sponsors     Silver Sponsor     Contributing Sponsor     In-Kind Sponsors       […]

Continue reading 

 

Have you done your homework? Atlanta Summer 2013 Session Topics Roundup

Submission has officially closed, and we have FORTY ONE proposed session topics for B2BCamp Atlanta Summer 2013. We have limited time on Saturday, so you’re going to have some hard decisions to make. Here’s a quick breakdown by the numbers, but be sure to check out the full session descriptions over here or click through the list […]

Continue reading 

 

The Difference between B2B and B2C: as explained to your grandmother.

Just how exactly is B2B different from B2C? If you’ve worked in the business for long, it’s probably one of those things that you just get, but how do you explain it to your grandmother?  The Product Business-to-consumer (B2C) is only interested in the end product: Grandma just wants a nice quilt so you’ll be […]

Continue reading 

 

Get Up On That Stage

Did you know that over 15% of attendees at the last B2BCamp took advantage of the Unconference format and bravely pitched a session? While that’s an impressive extra-participation rate, I’ve been thinking about what keeps the other 85% of the crowd from doing the same.  So I took a look back at the event’s attendee […]

Continue reading 

 

You Want People to Like You, Right?

Unconferences are a great way for people in a community or industry to get together and share their knowledge and passion. The benefits of a community based event are numerous, but they also bring added challenges. Some presenters try to do things like they did before and the old ways hold everyone back. I’m looking […]

Continue reading 

 

Come To B2BCamp with More Supplies than You Need

A nice part of going camping with other people is when they have things you didn’t bring and vice versa. The same goes for unconferences like B2BCamp. If you bring a little extra energy and enthusiasm, people will want you to come along. Unconferences are created through the accumulation of everyone’s efforts, a little bit […]

Continue reading 

 

Best Classic Self-Help Book for B2B Marketing and Sales

There’s a lot of great resources out there for B2B Sales and Marketing pros, but you know, sometimes I enjoy the classics. Why? Success builds upon success. Understanding whats at the core can help us gain perspective. If you’re wondering what book I’m talking about skip to the bottom, but if you like intrigue keep reading […]

Continue reading